Thursday, January 06, 2011

pack for pakistan

.
.
.
do you dream of a place where questioning religion is punished by death?

where questioning whether questioning religion should be punished by death, is punished by death?

stop dreaming and                 VISIT PAKISTAN



surrender your worries, unwind, and assimilate to theocratic monoculture.  submit to a simpler life that requires less thought.  perhaps have a marriage or two arranged for you.

meet that special someone

visit soon to participate in festivities celebrating the recent assassination of Punjab Governor Salman Taseer!  

enjoy and allahu akbar!
.
.
.

16 comments:

SuciƓ Sanchez said...

I remember one time when a NYC-based hedge fund was trying to apply pressure to a Pakistani-controlled tech-company. The company moved their annual meeting to Islamabad. Funnily enough, none of the ex Goldman Sachs guys from the HF showed up for the AGM.

Mr Bouchard said...

allahu akbar!

erics said...

take me to pakistan, it's where i want to be!

Monster Madness said...

Odin er stor!!!

Rawr said...

interesting post :D

The Viking said...

Lets hope they'll soon get peace.

Mister Sharaf said...

visit every country of third world for that experience

Les said...

Sometimes the old ways are the best ways.

Unknown said...

sign me up :)

Theta^2 said...

Even though I know it's wrong, I laughed at this... Mainly because everything stated is blatantly true.

Das Auto! said...

I wonder if I have enough airmiles...

Shelby Fox said...

That's funny you mention it - I was just thinking the other day that I wanted to go to a place where if I get raped, I'm the one who gets killed or has to marry my attacker. Thanks!

Sam said...

So your post is punishable by death? :)

Wesh said...

cracked up at the "special someone" :D



http://kind-of-informational.blogspot.com/

MRanthrope said...

nah, I'm good here thanks! ha

RP said...

Pakistan is an enigma..and I guess it will always be...